8 in 1 Functions:
1. Ear Temperature
2. Forehead Temperature
3. Room temperature
4. Time Clock
5. Baby bath water and milk temperature
6. Color LCD alarm when high fever
7. 3 Color backlight
8. Switchable °C and °F
Measurement range: 0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F)
Accuracy: 0.2°C (body) and 0.5°C (object)
Dimension: 114mm x 34mm x 26 mm
How To Use :
Mode One: For Forhead
1. Match the probe cover and a smile symbol will be displayed on the LCD;
2. Put the thermometer to the temple(touch the skin) and press the button constantly;
3. Keep the thermometer moving along the forehead slowly to the temple on other side.;
4. Release the button then the measurement is completed.
Mode Two: For Ear (±0.2°C)
1. Remove the probe cover;
2. Put the probe lens in the ear properly, and press the button for measurement for one second;
3. Release the button.
Mode Three: For Object(±2°C)
1. Match the probe cover and no smile symbol should be displayed on the LCD;
2. Put the thermometer to the object at 1cm;
3. Press the button for measurement for one second.
4. Release the button.
Note: 1. Mode One is the same to the Mode Three. But the data for forhead measurement may be inaccurate. So this mode is not recommended. Ear Measurement is the most accurate for body temperature measuring.
2. Other factors also do influence to the measurement.